Gatifloxacin bactericidal testosterone blend effect by acting on bacterial DNA replication process (target are topoisomers II and IV, that is carried out changes in the spatial configuration of the DNA molecule at the various stages of its replication). Interacting with Topoisomerase IV, causing rupture of the DNA molecule after replication. . It is active against many strains of microorganisms in conditions in vitro, and in vivo Gatifloxacin active against gram-negative aerobic bacteria: Escherichia coli, Haemophilus influenzae, Haemophilus parainfluenzae, Klebsiella oxytoca, Klebsiella pneumoniae, Moraxella catarrhalis omnadren, Neisseria gonorrhoeae, Proteus mirabilis, Acinetobacter lwoffii, Citrobacter koseri, Citrobacter freundii, Enterobacter aerogenes, Enterobacter cloacae, Morganella morganii, Proteus vulgaris, Salmonella spp, Shigella spp .;. against gram-positive aerobic bacteria: Staphylococcus aureus, Staphylococcus saprophyticus, Streptococcus pneumoniae, Streptococcus pyogenes; against anaerobic bacteria : Peptostreptococcus spp, Bacteroides spp, Clostridium spp, Prevotella spp, Peptococcus spp,….. and also against Chlamydia pneumoniae, Legionella pneumoniae, Mycoplasma pneumoniae .
- exacerbation of chronic bronchitis;
- community-acquired pneumonia.
- hypersensitivity to gatifloxacin, to other members of the quinolone class or other ingredients;
- lengthening of the QT interval;
- simultaneous reception of Class IA antiarrhythmic drugs (including quinidine, procainamide) or Class III (including, amiodarone, sotalol);
- uncontrolled hypokalemia;
- childhood and adolescence (18 years);
- in diseases of the central nervous system (pronounced cerebral atherosclerosis, cerebral testosterone blend circulatory disorders, epilepsy), predisposing to seizures and reduce the seizure threshold;
- elderly patients;
- in conditions predisposing to arrhythmia (including bradycardia, acute myocardial ischemia)
- in patients treated with antipsychotics, tricyclic antidepressants, as well as drugs that can extend the interval QT (including cisapride, erythromycin), as possible additive effect, appropriate pharmacokinetic study has not yet been carried out;
- with renal insufficiency (creatinine clearance <40 mL / min).Dosing and Administration Inside, 400 mg 1 time per day, regardless of meals. . The course of treatment – 7-10 days maximum single dose is 400 mg. The maximum daily dose of 400 mg. For patients with impaired renal function dose adjustment is necessary. If creatinine clearance up to 40 ml / min – the initial dose is 400 mg. Subsequent dosage from the testosterone blend second day of treatment – 400 mg daily. When creatinine clearance <40 mL / min, patients on hemodialysis, continuous ambulatory dialysis peritonealyom starting dose is 400 mg. Subsequent dosage from the second day of treatment -. 200 mg daily in patients on hemodialysis, the drug intake is carried out after the completion of hemodialysis.
Side effects: The most common (more than 3%) are observed: nausea, diarrhea, headache, dizziness, vaginitis. With a frequency of 0.1-3%: Co of the nervous system: agitation, anxiety, paresthesia, insomnia, somnolence, tremor, anxiety, excitement. For the skin: dry skin, rash, itching. Urinary system: painful urination. From the musculoskeletal system: an increased risk of tendinitis and tendon rupture, arthralgia. From the digestive system: anorexia, dyspepsia, abdominal pain, gastritis, flatulence, constipation, glossitis, stomatitis, sore tongue, candidiasis. The respiratory system: dyspnea , pharyngitis.From the senses: visual disturbances, taste perversion, tinnitus. cardio-vascular system: high blood pressure, heart palpitations. Allergic reactions: urticaria, angioneurotic edema, pruritus, bronchospasm, Stevens-Johnson syndrome, anaphylactic shock. Other: chills, fever, swelling of the face and extremities, sweating, asthenia, back pain, chest, hypo- or hyperglycemia. With a frequency of less than 0.1%:Co of the nervous system: ataxia, convulsions, depersonalization, depression, hallucinations, hostility, hyperesthesia, migraine, euphoria, panic attacks. For the skin: maculo-papular rash, vesicular rash.From the urogenital system: haematuria, metrorrhagia. From the musculoskeletal system: arthritis, ossalgia, myalgia, myasthenia gravis. From the digestive system: dysphagia, gingivitis, bad testosterone blend breath, swelling of the tongue, colitis (including pseudomembranous), gastrointestinal intestinal bleeding (including rectal). The respiratory system: bronchospasm, hyperventilation. From the senses: parosmiya, ptosis, taste disturbances (including its loss), pain in the ears, the eyes, photophobia. With cardiovascular system : bradycardia, increased blood pressure budesonide slurry, chest pain. From the endocrine: hypoglycemia, hyperglycemia, diabetes mellitus. Laboratory findings : neutropenia, increased levels of alanine, asparagintransferazy, alkaline phosphatase, amylase, hyperbilirubinemia, electrolyte disturbances. Others:ethanol intolerance, cyanosis, lymphadenopathy, pain in the neck.
Overdosing Symptoms: nausea, vomiting, diarrhea; in more severe cases – tachypnea, tremor, seizures, agitation. Treatment: gastric lavage (in the first two hours after poisoning), observation, symptomatic therapy with ECG monitoring. There is no specific antidote. It is necessary to ensure a sufficient flow of fluid in the body, while maintaining an appropriate diuresis. In hemodialysis and peritoneal dialysis output slightly.
Interaction with other drugs With simultaneous use of gatifloxacin and:
- antiarrhythmic drugs (including quinidine, procainamide, amiodarone, sotalol), tricyclic antidepressants (including amitriptyline, imipramine, nortriptyline, doxepin, amoxapine), phenothiazine derivatives (including chlorpromazine, fluphenazine, perphenazine , mesoridazine, thioridazine), erythromycin, cisapride increases the risk of cardiac arrhythmias;
- glibenclamide or insulin increases the risk of hypo- or hyperglycemia;
- warfarin changes the pharmacokinetics of both drugs is observed, while no changes in prothrombin. However, due to the fact that certain quinolones enhance the effect of warfarin and similar facilities require protrombinivogo time control;
- digoxin, no significant changes in the pharmacokinetics of gatifloxacin, but some patients had elevated levels of digoxin concentration in the blood. It requires monitoring of digoxin serum concentrations and, if necessary – dosage adjustment of digoxin;
- probenicid may increase systemic exposure of gatifloxacin;
- cimetidine received for 1 hour before receiving gatifloxacin not noted changes the pharmacokinetics of the latter. Preparations containing zinc ions, magnesium, iron and aluminum, didanosine reduce the effectiveness of gatifloxacin (to be taken with an interval of 4 hours). With simultaneous use of quinolones and theophylline may increase the concentration theophylline in blood plasma and increased risk of toxic effects associated with theophylline. At simultaneous reception of quinolones and cyclosporine may be enhanced cyclosporine nephrotoxicity. With the simultaneous use of quinolones and NSAIDs may increase the risk of side effects in the central nervous system, convulsions chisle-.When combined with other quinolones protivomikrobnymi- means (beta-lactam antibiotics, aminoglycosides, clindamycin, metronidazole) commonly observed synergism.Cautions Gatifloxacin may cause neurological side effects, so the person undergoing treatment drug should not drive motor vehicles or other mechanisms that require attention and coordination. It is necessary to control the plasma glucose concentration, especially in patients with risk factors for diabetes mellitus, chronic renal failure, in elderly patients, while taking with hypoglycemic drugs. during treatment requires monitoring of ECG (lengthening of the interval QT, ventricular arrhythmias). The degree of QT prolongation may increase with increasing concentrations of the drug, so you should not exceed the recommended dose omnadren 250. Lengthening of the QT interval is associated with an increased risk of ventricular arrhythmias, including atrial-fibrillation. The therapy with fluoroquinolones, including gatifloxacin, particularly in elderly patients receiving steroids may develop tendinitis and tendon rupture. At the first sign of pain or inflammation at the site of damage the drug should be discontinued and unload the affected limb. The use of antibacterial broad-spectrum drugs carries a risk of pseudomembranous colitis. This diagnosis should be borne in mind in patients during treatment with gatifloxacin observed severe diarrhea. In this case, it should be assigned to appropriate therapy immediately. In some cases, after the first use of the drug may develop hypersensitivity and allergic reactions. Very rarely allergic reactions may progress to life-threatening anaphylactic shock, even after the first use of the drug. In these cases, gatifloxacin should be abolished, and make the necessary arrangements (including anti-shock). Patients receiving the drug should avoid direct sunlight and UV radiation.
Composition Tablets, film-coated, 200 mg, 400 mg. On 5 tablets in a blister made of PVC foil and aluminum foil. 1 blister in carton box with instructions for use.
Storage: Store in a dry, dark place at a temperature no higher than 25 ° C. Keep out of the reach of children.
Shelf life 3 years. Do not use beyond the expiration date printed on the package.
Running low dose t3 clen cycle trying to lose bodyfat isn’t a real hot idea imo. pectus excavatum bodybuilding tramadol for sale arnold schwarzenegger bodybuilding bible bodybuilding you tube nike romaleos teen bodybuilder posing